Enter food challenge: The chocolate chip cookie.
But, you can't have proper cookies without eggs?!!
Wrong. You can indeed have the chocolatey goodness you know and love. And you can eat the
batter without fearing the salmonella monster!
But, they can't be as good as normal cookies!!
You be the judge. Try these cookies and see if you ever need to use chicken menstrual cycles again!
Chocola-coco Chip Cookies
2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
6 Tbsp Water
1C Dark Brown Sugar
1/2 C White Sugar
1/4 C Coconut Oil
1/2 C Earth Butter
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2C Flour (we used white)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1C Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. In a small dish, mix together freshly ground flax seed with water. Let sit.
3. Mix brown and white sugar in a 2 quart sauce pan. And coconut oil and butter. Heat and stir till combined.
4. Transfer to a mixing bowl and whisk for 1 min. Let sit for 1 min. Repeat 3 times. Dance in between whisking for exercise and joy. We recommend Get Down on It, by Kool and the Gang.
5. Add baking soda, salt, flour, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined. Add chocolate chips. Eat some batter.
6. Divide cookies into size of choice on your baking sheet. Eat more batter.
7. Cook for 10-12 minutes (until sheen is gone from cookies).
8. Eat cookies.
Release your cookie monster and if you're feeling generous, share with friends. We tested these out at a recent party and people were down with the coconut. Pro tip: These taste great frozen.
The Standard American Vegans